Gravesend Summer Mixed League
Fixtures & Schedule
- Team 1 - Centaurs
- Team 2 - Dementors
- Team 3 - Dolly Mixtures
- Team 4 - K Sports (Cobdown)
- Match 1 - Centaurs 12 vs 5 Dementors
- Match 2 - 3 vs 4 - Wednesday 7th June
- Match 3 - 1 vs 3 - Wednesday 21st June
- Match 4 - 4 vs 2 - Wednesday 12th July
- Match 5 - 2 vs 3 - Wednesday 19th July
- Match 6 - 4 vs 1 - Wednesday 26th July
- 3rd Place Play-off: 3rd vs 4th - Wednesday 2nd August
- Championship Play-off: 1st vs 2nd - Wednesday 9th August
All matches played at GRFC and scheduled to start for 7.30pm.
|4||Dolly Mixtures||Dropped out|
- Pitch hire is £40 per team each game irrespective of number of players playing. Please place money in an envelope with your team name v opposition, date and amount. This must then be given to the Bar Manager who will put it in the safe. No loose money will be taken.
- Both teams to text Aaron Elliott 07815 732021 with the result of the game.
- Rules for the league are in accordance with the Kent Handbook, 1st named team supplies the match ball, while the second name team changes kit in the event of a colour clash.
- Umpires should be qualified or intending to qualify during the season at level one or above.
- Any cancellations need to be phoned through to Andrea Kitchener 07795035562 or emailed to email@example.com. Teams must also inform their opposition 24 hours in advance of cancelling a game. Where possible, please attempt to find willing volunteers from other participating teams in the Mixed Summer League to avoid cancelling the game or playing without enough players.
- In the event of game(s) being cancelled the points will be awarded to the other team.